Rockhopper launched the latest product: Development Potential Overview (DPO).
Your DPO provides an overview on the development potential for your property, either residential or commercial.
Your DPO will provide clarity on the high-level development potential on your site.
We will start with undertaking a site visit to your property and gather basic information. Our planners will review the information and prepare a formal report. The scopes of work are set out below:
- Site visit
- Obtaining required information from Auckland Council
- Identify zoning for the property
- Review the Operative District Plan provisions
- Review the Proposed Auckland Unitary Plan provisions
- Indicate development potential with our unique Potential Indicator.
- Suggest potential barriers (if any) during development
- Prepare a written report
Expected turn-around for above service is 5 working days. At this stage the service area is greater Auckland only.
Here's more information.